Translate

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Week ending 1/14/18

FS570 - the super talented TRACY FREEMAN
{aka Tracy_inkyfingers}. I found this adorable Card.

As soon as I saw the bear I knew I knew I needed to finally finish up my Di's Digi image. I colored it with pencils taking the Kit and Clowder class. I just love this little image.

Bear 

CAS463 - Unique Snowflake (Pink)

TLC672 - Choose

USEIT2018 - My BG for the Dendritic Technique is a goody that was sitting on my desk from the DTGD challenges.

Pink & black
Dendritic Technique
Glittery Snowflakes
Snow
Tag

Snow Tag 





MMTPT494 - All We Need is the Sun

Stamped the sentiment and cut the banner, Due cut the Sunshine and clouds and sponged yellow on the sun and blue on the clouds. Added green & blue distress ink to the base layer and spritzed with water. Popped some of the clouds on dimensionals and added nuvo drops to the center of the flower.


Thinking of You 




SC679 - this week's sketch

Stamped the darling Penny Black (Mo Manning) image and colored with pencils. Embossed the BG and layered.


Here 4 You 




WT670 - Let's circle around

USEIT2018 - I used up the last of the paper I saved from the Pink and Main bag that my stamps came packaged. :) I know it is an odd use it but it was sitting on my desk and just had to be used on a card. LOL!

Stamped the sweet Mo Manning/Penny Black image and colored with copics.

This card was super fun to create. I have been going through my craft room trying to use stuff up. Well the bottom paper is from a Pink and Main bag that we get our stamps in. I just had to save it for a card and I thought it would be perfect with this card. Then the top piece is left over wall paper from my old house. I love the texture in the paper and it works great on cards.

I finished the card off with some stickles on the bubbles and the die cut circles.


Happy Birthday Boy 

MIX259 - New Year New Toys

My sweet nephew came over to visit with my son and saw the cards I was making and asked if I could make a kitty card for his sister. Well of course I can make a kitty card for my niece. :)

This sweet kitty image is new from Unity. I just love this series of stamps and can't get enough of them.

Stamped the image and colored with pencils. Stamped the sentiment in versamark and heat embossed in white. Popped the sentiment on dimensionals.

Happy Purrthday 

F4A412 - Memories

My memory this Christmas is having my amazing MIL move in with us. She has been so wonderful helping with all the running, helping me clean, and just being an ear when we need one. She had her quilt friends over for Christmas and bought the most beautiful poinsettia that is still so stunning in our living room. I love walking by it every day and seeing the beauty.

CCC18JUN - Remake a card from 2017 I loved this CARD however it took a while to put together with the cut BG, stamping, coloring, shimmer paint and layering. This one is much quicker only cutting, layering and adding Nuvo Drops. :) Plus I cranked out 3 to try to get ahead of the number of Christmas cards I will need for 2018. I need about 25% more cards this year so starting early. :)

Super quick cards, the flowers were already cut (using stuff up) I punched out the green sprigs and layered. Stamped the sentiment and cut the borders. Finished the cards off with ribbon and Nuvo drops.

Christmas Poinsettia 

IC632 - UncommonGoods, I found this super adorable LION.

I am working my way through my craft goodies trying to use stuff up and the lion reminded me of this Green Duck embellishment.

Cut the base layer and embossed. Die cut three circles in coordinating colors to the Green Duck embellishment and embossed the green layer. popped the lion up on dimensionals, tied a ribbon and finished off with some star sequins.

Welcome Baby Lion 


   




1 comment:

  1. What a great week of adorable cards and fab idea to post all into one post - might have to try that too! :) That teddy bear is way cute, the softened pink tag so pretty, great background sponging and shading on the sunshine card, sweet penny black stamp perfect w/paw embossed background, great texture & coloring on the adorable boy blowing bubbles, Kitty card is way too darn cute - (bet your niece loved it), really gorgeous remakes on the poinsettia cards, and the layering on your last adorable lion card rocks! :) fab work Lisa!

    ReplyDelete