Translate

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Week of 10/1/17

It has been a super busy 2 weeks. I am now a Design Team member for a great friend that just started making stamps. She is really new in creating stamps so I hope you will take a peek at her Blog and check out her little store on Etsy. You can find her blog here: Precious Kitty Creations and her new Etsy store here: Precious Kitty Creations Etsy Shop.

Ok on to my cards from the week of 10/1/17.





FS556 - the super talented Jeannie {aka Lv2grdn}. I have loved her gallery for quite some time. She has some fantastic inspiration. I found this CARD. The green in the card drew me in for a closer look.

I used brushos to get a similar green on my card. Then rather than black as the accent I used red. 

Kepting the focal as a large sentiment, I used this copper die cut Believe that I got from Polly (peeps123). Thanks Polly.

I thought the believe needed a Santa hat. I added this fun die cut Santa hat from Jan (Precious Kitty) and shaped it putting dimensionals under it. Thanks Jan!

Finished off with some sequins.

Believe




SC665 - Today's sketch

CCC17DEC - I am way behind already in my Christmas cards so I am throwing together as fast as I can. This was super quick with some DP and layering using some dimensionals. Finished off the snowflakes with some stickles.

Christmas Joy

WT656 - All Fun & Games

Stamped this Penny Black image and colored with pencils and gamsol. Used a denium DP behind the image and layered with black CS.

Birthday Boy




IC618 is the amazing site Victorian Trading. I found this image HERE. I had this boot image that Tonda Baldwin sent me and did a white BG for the white boot.

Embossed the BG, cut the platform layer for the boot and finished off with some flowers with gems.

Lacy Boot

1 comment: