Translate

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Mother's Flowers

For the IC596 challenge - Book Art

Heartfelt Creations sells wonderful fold out card bases. I used one of their bases to do my book art. 

Used several DPs for the 8 different pages on the fold out card trimming and using the HFC lacy edge die cut to add some fun cuts. Stamped the wonderful Sunflower pail image and colored with copics and added some stickles. The image and oval are on dimensionals.

Used the sunflowers stamp and dies to add additional flowers and some leaves. Stamped them and added layers of greens for the leaves and brown, reds, yellows and coral for the sunflowers. Finished the sunflowers with prills.

The toughest part is lining up the die cuts on the layers to match the shape. This is no easy task.

This is for my mom for mother's day. She has been told no visiting my SCS or blog until after Mother's day. Oh the suspense is going to kill her but I spent over 4 hours on this card so she will just have to wait to see it in person. :)

Thanks Audrie for the fun challenge it pushed me to use one of these fold out cards that I got last Christmas. :)

Mother's Flowers 

Copics Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment