Translate

Friday, November 18, 2016

Relax Birthday

On the Free 4 All challenge on Splitcoast Stampers we are to show how we relax. If I get any time to really relax I like to sit and watch a little TV but when I do I fall asleep. I needed a card for my brother for his birthday and he was out of work a couple of weeks getting ready to start his new job. He relaxes very little. He is always on the go doing something in his garage or helping someone so I thought this would be a fun image for him.

Copics used: G12, G14, G17, G28, C1, C3, C6, N7, B02, B05, E00, E11, E15, E31, R27, YR23 and Y13

Relax Birthday

2 comments:

  1. What a cool card Lisa. My dad used to have a green chair just like that. First thing he'd do when he came home from work was sit in his chair for a few minutes. Great coloring job.

    ReplyDelete