Translate

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Eggs Anyone?

I really enjoyed the white on white card I did recently so when I saw the inspiration challenge this week on SCS and found a white on white egg inspiration I just had to make this card. I had not planned on making any cards this week so I could get my cards ready for the upcoming VSN challenges but I had to make this card.
I die cut the card shape as an egg, then die cut a second layer and embossed. Used a Martha Stewart lace boarder, added lace on the bottom of the egg. Then die cut the leaves and used the new Heartfelt Creations flowers from their super cute new Winking Frogs Set. Finished off those cute flowers with some gems for some fun sparkle.

Thank you for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Just found you on SCS. You are so talented and it definitely shows in your beautiful projects. I just pinned this on my I Love Handmade Cards board. Looking forward to seeing your future projects and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so full of beauty. It unique how you created the ruffled border. I have shared to my Craft Medley Group on Facebook. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete