Translate

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Wild Birthday

Needing to do another masculine birthday this was the perfect inspiration for my uncle who just loves being out in the world of nature. I used a animal print DP to mirror the animal print on the nails. Stamped the image and colored with copics. Die cut the image in a circle and mounted on black. Stamped the sentiment and die cut that also in a circle and on black. The scene on the brown was stamped twice to get all the way across the card and it worked perfect. Then I mounted that on black. The leaf started as a DP with cream and white. I die cut the TH leaf, drew in the veins then added 4 different colors to the leaf to add the colors and interest. Mounted all on the DP, then clack and then craft card stock. I added a bit of interest to the top right corner with a chevron and added three dots of liquid pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment