Translate

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Week of 1/18/20 Cards

 FS675 - the very talented Featured Stamper is Kim (hamiltonkim55). I found This Card in her gallery and remembered I have flamingos in my stash of stuff to use up.

USEIT2020 - Flamingos

Cut the DP layer and the pink layer to trim followed by the white base layer. Stamped the sentiment and punched a few hearts. Finished off with some already punched leaves, the flamingos and some gems.

Flamingo Birthday
 CAS568 - Use something you have been hoarding

USEIT2020 - Teacup

I have been hoarding a ton of already cut die cuts for a very long time and have been working on cleaning out all those die cuts trying to get them used up.

Cut the layers, heat embossed the sentiment and popped the teacup on dimensionals. Finished off with some punched hearts.

I made a stack of these same design as you can see in the picture.

Your Kindness
 MMTPT599 - verb, a noun, and an adjective (Pray, Girl, Teal)

We pray that our girl will make Theresa feel teal.

Stamped the image, colored with copics, cut the layers and finished off with ribbon.

Praying
 WT775 - White Emboss

I had this left over yupo paper from a card last year and did not want to waste it. Die cut the heart and punched out additional hearts to use up the scraps of yupo that was colored with gold, blue and purple.

Heat embossed the sentiment and sponged purple and blue on the white card base. Finished off with white gel pen.

The Most Beautiful

 F4A517 - let's get motivational

USEIT2020 - Teacups

I am still trying to use up all the already die cut teacups in my stash and thought a few kindness cards would be great. Today's Free For All is perfect.

Cut the layers and embossed the top of the card panel. Stamped the sentiment and popped the sentiments and cups on dimensionals. Finished with ribbon, punched snowflakes and hearts.

Your Kindness
IC737 - Google Tote Bags where I found this great Bag.

USEIT2020 - Frame

When I googled tote bags I saw how it appeared to frame the sentiment. I remembered I had this one frame already cut waiting for a card and it was perfect.

Popped the frame on dimensionals and stamped the sentiment in the center. Used a few flowers sitting on my table and added nuvo drops.

Thinking of You

1 comment: