Translate

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Week of December 31st Cards

Welcome to 2018! I am happy to share my cards and hope that you enjoy them. Feel free to leave comments and if ever you have a question please share it as a comment and I will reply back.

WT669 - New Year, New to You. I was the hostess for this weeks Ways to Use It and this was a fun card to create.

SCSCCJAN18 - DD Christmas challenge January

CCC18JUL - cool off with snow

This Unity image is brand new to me and I just took my first ever coloring class from Kit and Clowder. I really had a blast with the coloring class and may sign up for a few more.

Colored the girl with pencils. Die cut the snowflake oval and cut another oval out of the red DSP. Put the image below the DSP and added some stickles to the snowflakes (Sorry hard to photograph). Mounted the sentiment on dimensionals and finished off with a few additional punched snowflakes and gems.

Warm Wishes 

TLC671 - Everything Old is New Again TLC84

TLC84 - Black and White

This is one of the last pieces on this paw print paper that I had saved up for pet sympathy cards. Thankfully my wonderful MIL knows how much I do for pet sympathy and she found more paw prints for me and gave me some for Christmas. So keeping with my 2018 Goal to use stuff up I tucked this scrap behind a die cut heart and stamped the sentiment in versamark and used white emboss powder for the sentiment.

 Loving Companion

CAS462 - Chilled Thanks

Continuing my 2018 theme of using stuff up everything on this card was sitting on my desk trying to get used up.

Punched the 4 little snowflakes from scraps. The large one was already punched. The center border was an emboss resist with distress ink and white embossing and the flags are scraps from my Christmas cards. Finished off with some stickles.

Thanks


MMTPT493 - Music by the Sea

This was super quick this morning as I have to get to work. Stamped the sentiment and die cut the sea shells. Sponged the sea shells in blue from the same ink as the sentiment and layered the blue CS behind the sentiment panel.

By the Sea 






SC678 - this weeks sketch

USEIT2018 - using these unused die cut bunnies.

Continuing my quest to use stuff up I had these three bunnies die cut on my desk for over a year.

Die cut the circles and punched the lace border. Embossed the bottom panel and popped the bunnies and bottom panel on dimensionals. Finished off with some ribbon.


Easter Bunnies 





F4A411 - Stripes

MIX - Gold or Silver

I am working my way through 2018 trying to use stuff up. This card is a bunch of left over scraps, some Green Duck embellishments, Ribbon, Sequins and Bakers Twine. Yep a scrappy card to hopefully fit today's two challenges.

Used the green duck embellishments and added some silver shimmer spray to the baby bottle (not sure if you can see the shine in the photo. Mounted the embellishments on dimensionals. Cut down the scraps and layered. Die cut the circles and added some ribbon scraps to the bottom. Finished off with some gold sequins, bakers twine and the sentiment.
 


Congrats Baby 

IC631 - Design Sponge: I found this incredible room IMAGE.

I love the muted colors of the black, white and grey and thought it would work well to use some papers with the colors. I added a few layers, stamped the sentiment and finished off with a pink heart that was sitting on my desk.

All the papers on this card are from scraps in my scrap drawer. I am trying to push myself to use up as much of the pieces of papers as i can to clear out the hoarded bits and pieces that have collected. It is my goal for 2018 to use stuff up.

Furever Loved 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment