Translate

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Week of 8/24/19 cards

 FS654 - Featured Stamper, Donna Ross, better known around here as Rostergold where I found this amazing Card.

Die cut the snowflake out of DP and layered the red on the same DP. Heat embossed the sentiment.

Merry Christmas

 CAS547 - Dogs

Embossed the white panel with the tree, die cut the dog and punched red hearts. Stamped the sentiment and layered.

These are for my monthly pet sympathy donation for a local mom and pop location that donates a so much to our community. I love supporting them and their pet efforts.

Pet Sympathy
 MMTPT578 - Super Hero

Used my Cricut to cut the bat, die cut the oval layers and cut the other layers. Embossed the black and grey with a Tim Holtz EF. Popped the bat up on dimensionals.

Batman
 WT754 - Let's Go Sailing

Stamped the sentiment image from Heartfelt Creations and stamped just the ship again. Colored the base layer then colored the ship and popped it on dimensionals. Stamped and die cut the anchor. Distressed the edge of the base layer. Finished off with stickles on the water.

You Are
IC716 - Corningware where I found This Great Set.

I used the colors on that set to inspire the colors on my poinsettia. Stamped the image and water colored.

Poinsettia

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you embossed only the top half of your Pet Sympathy card. I also like the shiny silver snowflake on your Merry Christmas card. I do get to see some of your cards on SCS, but even though I stroll through the galleries, I sometimes miss a few. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aracelli. That emboss folder for the pet sympathy card is a terrific Tree emboss folder. I think it is a wonderful folder for a pet sympathy card. I do love that fun shiny paper on that snowflake card, it makes the snowflake really shine.

      Delete