Translate

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Week of 8/17/19 cards

 FS653 - the incredibly talented Kelli Hull (KelliJo) where I found This Card.

USEIT2019 - Flowers and sticker Rings

DTGD19whippetgirl - Come join the Dare To Get Dirty Fun!


I used DP for my BG and used ring stickers from my stash that I am trying to get used up. I finished off with some ribbon and these great bakers twine flowers.

Wedding Rings
 MMTPT577 - You're The Boss

This image was sent to me in a Teapot exchange. I water colored it and cut the layers. The bottom is sponged pink and glass bead gel added to it. Embossed the top and finished off the card with some gems.

Girl Power
 WT753 - It's All Text

Stamped the BG script and cut the layers. Stamped the flower and die cut the leaves. Layered and finished off with Nuvo Drops.

I am building up my sympathy stash as I have had several family and friends ask for them recently so I thought I would crank out several of the same to help build the stash.

With Sympathy
IC715 - Handpainted Jars where I found this great JAR.

USEIT2019 - Wrapping paper

My MIL brought me a ton of wrapping paper thinking it would be great on cards. I am slowly going through them making some quick thank you cards for friends and family as I get asked for thank you cards all the time. I thought today's inspiration reminded me of this great paper.

Cut the layers, stamped the sentiment and glued. Created a stack of 24 thank you cards.

Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have made some beautiful backgrounds this week. I especially like your "With Sympathy" card. The wrapping paper looks beautiful. I think it is great that you can duplicate cards and make sets of them for your friends. I always just make one or two of a card and move on to another one. Thanks for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Aracelli, I am so glad you are enjoying my cards. I hope they inspire you to try making a few of the backgrounds or use some wrapping paper. They are super easy to use and can make some amazing quick cards.

    ReplyDelete