Translate

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Hello Gorgeous

WT638 challenge - June's Birthstone

Recently I have been sorting through my stash of stuff and trying to use up stuff I have had for a while. This image was sent to me years ago in a Teapot Tuesday card. I think this may have been the first image I tried coloring with copics or very nearly one of the first. I have had my copics 3 years so if that tells you how long this image has been on my desk. Giggles!!!

Colored the Stamping Bella image with copics. Die cut 2 edge die cust in black. My wonderful MIL picked up this DP. I think she is secretly trying to see if I can use the papers she likes. Cut it down to go with this image and added some Heartfelt Creations flowers with pearls in the centers. Added some liquid pearls to the die cuts and the corners of the image and card and finished off with some layering and the sentiment on the DP.
Hello Gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment