Translate

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Weekend Warrior

The WT630 challenge - Tape, Tape & More Tape

I have to admit I have not gotten on the band wagon for Washi tape. But I saw this tape in the store and HAD to have it because I knew it would be super funny with this image. Every guy I know that does any house/home repairs this seems like a fun card to send. Giggles!!!!

Stamped the fun AI construction guy and colored him with copics. used a brown ink on the wood grain EF and fussy cut the top of the AI guy. Popped the image up on dimensionals and added a piece of fun Washi tape behind him Stamped the image and popped it on dimensionals.

This is another fun card I made for my aunt for her to give to her DH next year. I just think this AI image is super fun.

Copics used: C1, C3, C5, E000, E01, E33, E35, E37, R27, R46, R59, YR23, YR24, B32, B34, B37, B39 and B41

 Weekend Warrior

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a Washi Tape person either, don't own a single roll of it and haven't needed it. But your card with the caution tape fits the bill perfectly. Love your coloring on the stamp.

    ReplyDelete