Translate

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Swan Love

The FS533 challenge - Kelly Santi, aka MiamiKel4! the newest Featured Stamper. I found this stunning CARD.

I really loved the purple and green combination. I used the colors purple and green and flowers. I rounded the corners on my card as she had a few rounded corners on her layers.

The lacy die cut is Gina Marie. The flowers and swans are both Heartfelt Creations. I stamped the flowers and sponged on the colors. Finished them off with stickles. Die cut the vines out of green and then shaped the flowers and swans and popped them up on dimensionals.

This is also for the #HeartfeltCreationsProject.

Swan Love 

1 comment:

  1. Love that white against the purple, and the touch of green. Makes me want to get out my purple card stock and make a card with it.

    ReplyDelete