Translate

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Mexican Love

Today's Inspiration challenge on SCS - Details, Ribbons, Bows. I found these two images that really were quite beautiful: Image 1 & Image 2.




These darling images are from Green Duck Sales. They have a great fan club program that you can check out:  www.diecutclub.com  or you can follow them at www.facebook.com/DieCutClub.

I loved the colors in the first image and did similar colors on my card. The second image with the lacy bow made me think of this old lacy paper ribbon I have had forever and needed to use up. I glued down strips on a craft paper and had enough to cover the top. Then I embossed the brown bottom portion and trimmed the two edges with a fancy twine and finished off the twine with pearls. I added a strip of pearls under the focal and used some of my stash of die cuts for the sentiment. For the focal it is two layers of spellbinders die cuts and two of the new travel embellishmtnes from Green Duck. I finished off the card with another fun die cut in the upper right corner and a teal ribbon to match the teal in the Mayan Ruin image.

Mexican Love

No comments:

Post a Comment