Translate

Friday, February 24, 2017

Believe in Santa

WT624 - It's My Favorite





I was honored to be the challenge hostess for the Ways to Use it and I used the theme It's My Favorite to use a favorite stamp in your collection.

I am always joking with my DH if the house catches fire to grab stamps. I love so many. If I had to narrow it down to my favorite, I love this little Santa hat. I have no idea where i got it and who makes it. It is from 1995 and there is no company name on the stamp. I have collected many stamps and my HFC stamps and my Christmas stamps are among my favorites but this little Santa hat is at the top of that list of favorites.

Stamped the hat on the CS, then stamped on another CS. added distress inks and splattered water. Colored the second Santa hat and added dimensionals and the glitter snow. Finished off with the large sentiment and sequins.


Believe in Santa

1 comment:

  1. I agree, that hat is adorable. Your ink blending behind it creates such a great layout. I tried to make my parents think I believed in Santa until 6th grade; I don't think I wanted to give up believing in him, even though nothing changed once I knew the truth.

    ReplyDelete