Translate

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Scarecrow Thanks

For today's FS challenge on SCS I found a wonderful Scarecrow card and just had to use this embellishment from Green Duck.

Super fast card, the base is white SC, then a layer of brown SC then the DP. Added the ribbon and layered the scarecrow and finished off with the die cut Thanks.



These darling images are from Green Duck Sales. They have a great fan club program that you can check out:  Die Cut Club  or you can follow them at Facebook Die Cut Club. Although this image is from last month, each month they have some wonderful embellishments you can play with all year long. I hope you check them out.

2 comments:

  1. The collection of scarecrows in the die cut kit are so cute. Makes for a great thank you card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I had not used all of them last month and so I brought out what I had and though this one was just too darling to not get used. I love it!

      Delete