Translate

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Valentine Lions


Today's featured stamper is Pam aka wearestampers. She has a fantastic gallery. I found this wonderful card: HERE.

My 10 year old niece came over after she saw my SC card this week and helped me create more Valentine cards for her to give to class mates. We used the BG of the FS card as a starting point for this lion card on the left. We layered the papers then added the Green Duck embellishment and some gems. She liked the DP paper and created the other lion card finishing that one off with sequins.

Thank you for looking at my 10 year old nieces cards.

These darling images are from Green Duck Sales. They have a great fan club program that you can check out:  www.diecutclub.com  or you can follow them at www.facebook.com/DieCutClub.
 
Valentine Lions

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Lisa, your niece did such a great job on both of these cards. I love how the background paper matches the contents of the jars perfectly. These turned out gorgeous! Silly me, I thought they were porcupines or hedgehogs but now I see how they are lions. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be right, they could be porcupines or hedgehogs too. LOL! I love how they could be called any one of those. My niece said thank you for the super sweet comment. She was smiling from ear to ear. I think she did amazing on the cards.

      Delete