Translate

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Week of 6/27/20 Part 2 Cards

 JUN20VSNKIDS - Shake it Up

I used gold and black paint for my card so I could make another graduation card. Our school is holding an outdoor graduation in July and I am working on making as many graduation cards as I can for this year's seniors. Once the background was dry I layered.

Stamped this Unity image and colored with copics to finish off the card.

Avon Graduate
 IC760 - - HappyWalls Pinterest board here I found this amazing City Wall

JUN20VSNH - Summer in the City

Die cut the city. Used oil pigment and smeared on the background. Added the die cut city and heat embossed the sentiment. Finished with some punched hearts and sequins.

Tho Miles Apart...
 JUN20VSNI - What a Wonderful World/Tic-Tac-Toe

I used (Foam (to elevate images); Dies; Stenciling)

I stamped the image and colored with copics. When I die cut it I left it in the frame and used the frame as a stencil to color the inside of the image.

Stamped the map and cut the layers. Finished with the sentiment.

This will be my son's birthday card this year. He wears this exact hat and plays trumpet and I just had to have this image for him.

Birthday Boy
JUN20VSNJ - Endless Summer: Beach Boys

I took inspiration from Get around and used this motorcycle. This sticker was in my tote of stuff to use up. I embossed some foil and used the sticker. Layered on card stock and finished with the sentiment.

Motorcycle Birthday
JUN20VSNK - Summer of 1968

USEIT2020 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

I chose the song Grazing in the Grass and used this card kit from Heartfelt creations. It came stamped and cut. I colored the images and layered on dimensionals. I finished the images with stickles.

Wooded Birthday
JUN20VSNL - Animals, Marroon 5

My aunt asked me to make a birthday card for her with this image. It was already stamped on my table and perfect for this challenge. Colored with copics and used papers from my stash.

Birthday Fur Babies
JUN20VSNM - My Favorite Things

My sweet Baby is one of my favorite things in the world. I give my friends that own a mom and pop pet shop a yellow kitty card every year for Christmas because they gave me my little Baby.

Stamped the image and colored with copics. Cut the layers and finished with the red and gold ribbon. Popped the image up on dimensionals.

My Baby
JUN20VSNN - Country Line Dancing

This image from DRS Designs is perfect for the challenge. I stamped the image and colored with copics. The flooring was a piece left from another project and perfect for this floor. I did out of the box cutting and added the floor.

Cowboy Boots
JUN20VSNO - A Spoonful of Sugar

Stamped the Heartfelt Creations cupcake and colored with copics. Cut the cupcake base and added Nuvo Drops to the ribbon.

Birthday Cupcake
JUN20VSNP - Crescendo

I learned my nieces sister just graduated from college while working full time and having a young son. I created the ombre' layer using yellow water colors then die cut the graduates. Finished embossing the base layer and punched stars and die cut the sentiment.

Congratulations
JUN20VSNQ - Favorite Christmas Carol

USEIT2020 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

For me, any song in the old clay Christmas movies are my favorite. This image from Heartfelt Creations is perfect for a Frosty the Snowman song. The old Heartfelt Creations card kits came already stamped and cut.

I colored the images and pupped them up on dimensionals. Sponged the card bases and added stickles to Frosty.

Frosty


2 comments:

  1. Oh my, your coloring on Birthday Fur Babies is amazing. Those babies look so real, I want to reach out and pet them. I am fascinated with your ability to know exactly where to apply shading, and your blending is done so exquisitely. I also bet your son is going to just love his birthday card. That is a wonderful image and again your coloring is beautiful. Thank you for sharing, Lisa. I look forward to seeing some more next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aracelli. That Fur Babies birthday is super fun to color. I have colored it about 5 times now as several friends and family love that image.

      I sure hope my son loves his card. Other than the terrible seated position on the trumpet image that could totally be my son. :)

      Delete