Translate

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Week of 4/7/18 Cards

FS582 the stunning gallery of Jayne {aka Ozpom} where I found this Card.

CCC18DEC - anything goes

SCSCCAPR18 -

Love the awesome tree she used. I don't have that tree but I have this die cut in my stash to use up. Made a couple quick cards as I am way behind in Christmas cards for what I need to do this year.

Layered the tree on craft CS and then embossed snow and finished off with the sentiment on dimensionals.



MMTPT506 - Show Me Your Super Hero Colors

Used my cricut and cut the Superman logo and layered yellow under it. Embossed the blue layer and popped the logo on dimensionals.


WT682 - that's a quote

My niece and nephew just bought their first house and I made this card for them. Used a bunch of scraps to create this fun scene. Embossed the bottom layer. Due cut all the pther pieces. Fussy cut the grass and doodled around many of the pieces.


IC644 - Carlyle Avenue where I found these BOWLS.

The striking stripes and dog bones reminded me I needed to get another set of pet sympathy cards made for my donation.

I grabbed this left over stripped paper and cut it down to use on a few cards so I could make more than one. Die cut the frames and layers and stamped the sentiments. Finished off with some punched hearts that were sitting on my table waiting to be used.

Forever Loved

No comments:

Post a Comment