Translate

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Week of 3/11/18 cards

FS579 - Today's Featured Stamper is Denise (Visa Visa). I found this great CARD and liked the simple look of it.
I kept the card rotated the same way and added DPS on one side. I needed some quick thank you cards. Inkadinkado has a great Thank you set with a bunch of different fonts for Thank you. Grabbed my stash of cut DPS and glued a few different papers to CS and finished off with a colored CS.


MMTPT503 - A Wee bit of Fun!
Printed the unicorn and colored with pencil. layered DPs and the ribbon. Finished off with some small purple hearts.



SC688 - This weeks sketch
Stamped the Heartfelt Creations Peacock and colored with copics. Popped the image on dimensionals and added a few layers of die cuts and DPs. Finished off with ribbon and stickles.

Copics used:
Peacock


 WT679 - Strip it!
USEIT2018 - The RAK squirrel image sent to me over a year ago
Colored this fun squirrel image that was sent to me over a year ago with pencils. Cut down many scraps of DPS and used the hello die cut that Jan (Precious Kitty) just sent to me in the last tickle teapot challenge. Thanks Jan!

Squirrel
 F4A421 - Raining cats & Dogs
USEIT2018 - Floral Die Cuts
These great floral die cuts were sent to me in a Teapot exchange last year. Every month I do a donation of pet sympathy cards. I thought these stunning floral die cuts would frame these cards nicely.
Tucked the die cuts behind a white CS and layered on blue CS. Stamped the sentiment and used a couple die cut pups.

Pet Sympathy
IC641 - Aquarium of the Pacific where I found this IMAGE. I love how it was all tone on tone and yet the texture of the fish was still in the image.
I unfortunately needed several sympathy cards this past week and needed to replenish my stash.
Using some embossed paper I kept the cards very monochromatic with just a pop if color. I had a large stack of this embossed paper so I layered it on the same color card stock. Then I embossed several sentiments and added some dimensionals to the sentiment layers. I finished a couple cards with some tiny flowers from my stash and a couple with crosses from my stash.


No comments:

Post a Comment