Translate

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Floral Door



For the F4A376 challenge - It's CAS To Me

For the MIX223 challenge - Showers and/or Flowers

This wonderful image is a premade image that I received over 2 years ago in a teapot exchange. I am trying to push myself to use up stuff in my stash. It is tough for me to now want to add all kinds of stuff to a card and especially when I did not color the image so to me this is CAS for the F4A challenge.

Cut the image down and rounded the corners of the layers. I also used up the bleeding hearts sitting on my desk. I thought with the hanging flowers on the image to add a bit of my touch I would add some hanging bleeding hearts. The hearts are from Heartfelt Creations, they are stamped and die cut and the colors sponged on and finished off with some stickles.


Floral Door

No comments:

Post a Comment