Translate

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Christmas Coffee


 
    The IC598 Challenge - Autumn of the Sew Paper Paint Blog, I found this amazing Card. I loved the layout and the way the colors looked on the layers of CS. I used the new distress oxide inks that I just got yesterday to create the green and red layer. Then using the TH corner die cut on the red layer. The coffee cup was stamped and colored with pencil. Used additional distress oxide ink on another white CS and die cut the spellbinders poinsettias adding liquid pearls to the centers. Finished off with some punched snowflakes, sprigs and a gold die cut.

The DINSP0517 challenge - Inspiration from the photo there is a coffee image that says coffee to go and since I was already inspired by the coffee on the image I thought I could tie in the coffee from the image.

The CCC17MAR challenge - Poinsettias I am way behind in my Christmas cards already so I used today's inspiration to change the card out to a Christmas card to add to my stash.
Christmas Coffee

1 comment:

  1. awesome colour combo and love the poinsettia, I'm also behind on my Christmas Cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete