Translate

Monday, April 17, 2017

Welcome Baby Boy

The CAS425 challenge - He Is Risen- use Heat Embossing, dimensionals etc.... raise something up

Colored the inside of a plaid EF light blue. Used the darling Monkey Green Duck embellishment and added a Welcome banner. The blue plaid ribbon is a left over from one of the packages I received when my little guy was born.

These darling images are from Green Duck Sales. They have a great fan club program that you can check out:  www.diecutclub.com  or you can follow them at www.facebook.com/DieCutClub.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable, Lisa. You've achieved such a soft look to this card. I was amazed to see that you made the background by coloring the inside of an EF........it never seems to work for me when I try it. Came out great for you; looks like dsp it's that good.

    ReplyDelete