Translate

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Week of 10/24/20 Cards

 


IC777 - Riverbend Home where I found this cute Set of Dish Cloths

I stamped this ornament bauble from DRS Designs then masked it off and stamped the sweet gnome on the inside.

I added the Gnome for the Holidays sentiment and colored the image with copics.

I added the Merry Christmas sentiment, hand drew the string from the sentiment to the bauble and finished the image with Stickles and the ribbon.

Merry Christmas

F4A557 - Use a song *Frosty the Snowman)

USEIT2020 - Snowmen die cut

I needed to use this snowman die cut from my tote and though of Frosty the snowman. Added color to the die cut with copics and used several DPs to add to the layout.

Finished with some fancy fibers and stickles.

Frosty


WT815 - Light it up - images of lamps, lightbulbs, chibitronics (Thomas Edison perfects carbonized cotton filament light bulb)

Stamped this cute House Mouse image and colored with copics. Added stickles to the light and layered.

T'was the Night Before...

MMTPT639 - Shoes

This cute set of shoes image was sent to me in a Teapot Tuesday exchange and perfect for today's challenge. I colored it up with pencils and cut some coordinating DP. Layered and added some red hearts with stickles.


SHOES

CAS608 - Fall Scarecrows

Stamped this cute scarecrow from DRS Designs and colored with copics. Stamped the sentiment and doodled a few black birds.


FS715 - this weeks incredibly talented Featured Stamper Marianne, is better known around here as lantana. I found this amazing CARD

I loved the watercolor wash BG. I did a water color wash on my card using distress inks and all the colors of a rainbow and edged the card. I then stamped some paw prints and the sympathy. I finished with a black strip between the card base and the watercolor layer.

Deepest Sympathy

2 comments:

  1. I am amazed again! How is it that your cards look professionally made, without a single flaw. They are clean and straight. I can never get through a card without smudging or dropping something. The funny thing is that sometimes, I don't even see it until I am looking at the picture I took. LOL! Aging is NO FUN! Seriously, Lisa your artistic ability is amazing. I love all of the Christmas cards this week. Thank you for sharing. I need to go and apply for Medicare now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Sally you make me smile, I do have to cover up flaws on my cards too, there are always some mishaps some place but that is why they are all called hand made. LOL! Thanks for your sweet comment friend.

      Delete