Translate

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Week of 2/15/20 Cards

First I want to say I am excited to say I will be joining the DRS Design team. I hope to get some cards made real soon with their great stamps. I hope you take a moment to check out their stamps they have a great selection.

 FS679 - The very talented Brent aka (brentsCards) is this weeks Featured Stamper. I found this great CARD

USEIT2020 - Teacups

When I saw the Featured Stamper's cards I knew I wanted to use these three teacups from my pile of stuff I am trying to use up.

I sponged 3 circles in light grey then added the tea cups over the sponged circles. Finished with the sentiment.

Thanks a Latte
 CAS572 - Chocolate - show something yummy and edible chocolate ( I added chocolate sprinkles to my chocolate cupcake.)

Stamped the cupcake layers and sponged the edges of the icing layer. Popped the icing up on dimensionals after shaping it. Stamped the sentiment several times and layered the layers. Finished with the small white butterfly.

Birthday Cake
 MMTPT603 - Far Away Places

USEIT2020 - World

Distressed the white and blue layer, used the globe die cut from my stash of stuff I am trying to use up and die cut the NY layer. Finished with the fun travel sentiment.

New York
 WT779 - Button it Up

USEIT2020 - Snowman Patch

CCC20FEB - Tone on Tone (Blue & Green DPs)

Cut down paper layers and layered. Added the snowflakes and the snowman patch that I am trying to use up from my stash. Finished the large snowflake with some gold thread and a button.

Snowman
 F4A521 - Bee Mine

USEIT2020 - Heartfelt Creations card kits

Heartfelt Creations no longer sell their card kits so I am trying to finish putting together the kits I have purchased to use them up. When I saw the Free for All challenge I immediately thought of this kit.

I colored the image, strawberries and hive, Sponged the flower centers and shaped all the layers. Sponged the edges of the layers and hampered. Added some pieces on dimensionals and finished off with stickles.

Berry Sweet
IC741 - The Manor where I found these great Feather Earrings

USEIT2020 - Feathers

When I saw the earrings I remembered I had several gold dipped feathers in my collection of stuff I am trying to use up. I embossed the white layer and used also embossed a square around the Kraft layer. Layered the papers and heat embossed the sentiment. Popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.

Heartfelt Sympathy

No comments:

Post a Comment