Translate

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Italy

FS525 - Karen, better known as Redbugdriver, is the newest Featured Stamper! Congratulations Karen!!! I loved going through your amazing gallery. I found this beautiful CAS GEM.

I used the Leaning tower of Pisa rather than a lighthouse and rather than a strip of paper I used a stamp. I also added pearls. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is an embellishment from Green Duck. I added stickles to it to give it shine and popped it on dimensionals as Karen added dimensionals to her lighthouse.




These darling images are from Green Duck Sales. They have a great fan club program that you can check out:  www.diecutclub.com  or you can follow them at www.facebook.com/DieCutClub.

Italy

1 comment:

  1. Love this, Lisa! The tower is leaning and looks perfect against the stamp.

    ReplyDelete