Translate

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Welcome Baby


FS532 challenge - featured stamper is Sue Drees aka NEEDMORESPACE and she has a wonderful gallery. I might have to go back to do another card. I chose this amazing CARD.

I love the swirly layer so keeping with the wonderful decorative layer I did two decorative layers of lace using Gina Marie dies popped the second layer on dimensionals. I used the Green Duck embellishment that has the umbrella to go with the umbrella on the FS card and added a welcome banner. I finished the card off with some sequins.



These darling images are from Green Duck Sales. They have a great fan club program that you can check out:  www.diecutclub.com  or you can follow them at www.facebook.com/DieCutClub.
 
Welcome Baby

2 comments:

  1. Love the lacy look to this cute card......is it a punch or die that makes that lacy edge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann. The lacy cut is Gina Marie die cuts.

      Delete