Translate

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Mother


The IC595 challenge - Healing Words

I just adore this Mother stamp. My friend Jan (Precious Kitty) gave this to me. It is a great stamp for Mothers.

The die cut purple floral panel is a RAK from one of my groups that has been on my desk for a year. I am trying to sort through the wonderful stuff people have sent me to use some of it up, Layered the die cut saisy panel added the sentiment panel and finished off with some additional flowers with liquid pearls and gems on the daisies.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, I love this. I have to try that daisy cut technique on the edge of the paper like that. I agree, those words about Mother are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The daisies make a lovely border Lisa.... Such a pretty Mother's sentiment

    ReplyDelete