Translate

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Week of 2/27/21 Cards

 

IC795 - Retro Stage where I found this great Dress

I loved the plaid in the dress so I used that as my base for my card. I then stamped the cute frog and masked him and stamped the pot of Gold and then colored the image with copics.

I used an emboss folder for the black strip to pick up the belt on the dress.

I finished the card iwth gold sequins to pick up the gold in the pot of gold.

Happy St Patrick's Day

MIX422 - Spring Pops

F4A575 - Get Your Happy On

USEIT2021 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

When I saw the MIX and the F4A challenges this card kit from Heartfelt Creations was perfect. I am trying to use up my old card kits as they take up a bunch of space on a shelf and are no longer made.

I love spring and I love beautiful butterflies.

I sponged the edge of the layers for this card then used copics to color the flowers and the body of the butterfly. I then sponged the wings of the butterfly.

I layered the papers and popped up the frame and butterfly on dimensionals.

I finished the butterfly with stickles.

Big Butterfly 

WT833 - insects and bugs (this is a queen bee from the Heartfelt Creations collection - I think she is bee-utiful!)

USEIT2021 - Heartfelt Creations card kit.

I am trying to use up the last of my Heartfelt Creations card kits and this one is perfect for the WTUI challenge.

I colored the images with copics and shaped them. Then layered and added stickles.

Bee-utiful 

SC842 - This weeks sketch

USEIT2021 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

I am trying to use up the old Heartfelt Creations card kits in my stash and this one was perfect for today's sketch.

I started off by sponging all the layers with pink then sponged the flowers with pink and peach. I then shaped the flowers and added some dimensionals. Once the flowers were shaped I added some 3D paint that has a fun shimmer to it.

I layered the card once all the flowers were shaped.

Life is Better

MMTPT657 - Go Red

USEIT2021 - Asian themed wrapping paper

When I saw the Teapot Tuesday challenge I remembered I had this wrapping paper in the stack of wrapping papers my MIL gave me and I needed to get it cut up and used. Each sheet makes 16 cards.

I cut the layers and trimmed the paper with some gold paper. I then stamped several sentiments on the cards for different occasions.

Just Saying Hello

CC832 - blackberry bliss, rich razzleberry, garden green

I stamped the flowers and sentiment in Blackberry. Then I used both blackberry and razzleberry to color the flowers. I used the garden green to stamp the leaves and shade them.

I cut the layers and layered and shaped the flowers and leaves and finished with stickles and prills.

Birthday Flowers


CAS626 - Clouds

I really have been enjoying adding clouds to my cards. I recently got a new cloud stencil and it has some great patterns to it.

For this card I stamped this fun DRS Designs image and colored him with copics. I then sponged my cloud stencil and layered the card.

Have a Ball

FS733 - This weeks incredibly talented Dawn aka dawnmercedes has been inspiring me for many years. She has an outstanding gallery full of inspiration. I found this super cute Card.

USEIT2021 - Button and dog image

CCC21APR - Animal

When I saw Dawn's card I knew I had this dog in the stack of images I wanted to get colored this year. I am working my way through the stack trying to color 2 a week and use at least 1 image. I also had this button in my tote needing to get used up.

I colored the image with copics then cut it out. I used some Christmas DP and added ribbon behind the image. I also had this die cut paw from another card sitting on my table needing a card and it was the perfect size for adding a Christmas wish.

Merry Christmas Pup

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, Lisa. As always your creativity does not disappoint. Your gorgeous butterfly, bee, flowers, and puppy have brought a big smile to my face. I love the colors you choose and your layouts are wonderful. Thanks for sharing. I apologize for not being around as much, but life tops paper. I look forward to seeing your future creations. Stay Healthy, Happy, and Strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Sally. I love that I can bring a smile to your face when you have time to stop by and I totally understand how life gets busy.

      Delete