Translate

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Week of 1/22/21 cards

 


IC790 - Hot Chocolate Design where I found these cute SHOES

Rather than a Panda face I went with Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas.

I got this cute stencil and thought it was perfect for some fun Christmas cards for some Jack fans.

I stenciled black ink for the face then added the sentiment.

Jack


MIX417 - Color it twice

USEIT2021 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

I am trying to use up my old Heartfelt Creations card kits because they no longer sell them. This one was perfect for the MIX challenge.

I started out sponging on the colors and decided that was not dark enough for a few of the items so I added copics to add some shade to the images.

Once colored I shaped the flowers and tree and layered adding dimensionals.

I finished the card with some stickles.

Monkeys

WT828 - Scissors

USEIT2021 - Footballs

I think I have owned the multi strip cutting scissors for about 10 years and never used them. I thought they would be perfect to cut some grass for these little footballs that were in my tote to use up.

I sponged some blue sky on the base then cut the strips in the grass. I hot glued the balls then popped the grass up on dimensionals.

I finished with the celebrate sentiments.

Celebrate!

MMTPT652 - To the Orient

USEIT2021 - Asian Themed Wrapping Paper

About a year ago my MIL gave me a couple of books of Asian themed Wrapping paper. Each sheet makes 16 cards and they have come in handy sharing with family and friends during the pandemic.

I cut out the layers and trimmed the wrapping paper with a sheet of the Pink CS then added it to the white card base. Once all the cards were glued I added the sentiments. I use several different sentiments and then share different cards with everyone.

Thinking of You


CAS621 - Stock Your Stash

This weeks CAS is to stock our stash with cards that we need. I need pet sympathy cards for my monthly donation. Every month I work to build up the donation cards and the CAS challenge is perfect to help with that donation.

Deepest Sympathy

FS728 - This weeks incredibly talented Featured Stamper Debbie, aka DebbieinOC. I found this gorgeous Card.

USEIT2021 - Asian Themed Wrapping Paper

When I saw Debbie's gorgeous Gold and black card I knew I needed to use up a gold and black sheet of the Asian themed Wrapping paper my MIL got me. Each sheet makes 16 cards and they have come in handy sharing with family and friends during the pandemic.

I cut out the layers and trimmed the wrapping paper with a sheet of the gold CS then added it to the white card base. Once all the cards were glued I added the sentiments. I use several different sentiments and then share different cards with everyone.

Thinking of You

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cards this week, Lisa. The monkey card makes me smile, just because they are monkeys. I love how you just use wrapping paper as a background. It does look amazing. Thanks for sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sally. I do love these fun monkeys. They really do make fun happy cards.

      I am really working hard to use up 2 books of wrapping paper that my MIL gave me about a year ago. They are great designs but a little on the thin side for cards. So when I cut in to one I make an entire stack of cards with different sentiments. They have come in very handy during this pandemic.

      Delete