Translate

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Week of 11/28/20 Cards

 


FS720 - This weeks incredible featured stamper is Leslie Springer aka lesliespringer. She has an amazing gallery full of inspiration. I found this super cute CARD

USEIT2020 - Arrows

When I saw the boat I immediately thought of this cute new boat from DRS Designs.

I stamped this boat and then masked it. I then stamped the calendar behind it and the Happy Retirement sentiment.

Next I colored the image and added a red box and a number. I finished with some stickles to the water and the wood arrows.

The base is white pigment ink through a wave stencil.

Happy Retirement

WT820 - tags - gift tags for Christmas or any other tag idea

USEIT2020 - While going through my tote of items I am trying to use up this year I came across all of these die cut papers and they were too small for a full size card so I added them to this tag and added dimensionals.


CAS613 - Thanksgiving

I stamped the images and sentiment and colored with copics.

Die cut the wonky boarder die and layered on green CS.

To those celebrating Thanksgiving this week...My wish for you is to have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving.

MMTPT644 - Zentangle

All hand drawn using a black pen. I started by masking the section I wanted to do the Zentangle. Then I just started doodling the daisies and adding the details. I finished with the hand written Hello.

Hello

CC819 - Pool Party, Poppy Parade & Shaded Spruce

USEIT2020 - Tree

This image was on my table to be used and I just needed to add the pool party to the card to meet today's colors. I found this already done wax resist and added it to the card. Additionally I needed to use up this die cut tree from my tote of items so I added it and put it on dimensionals. Since the card base I had was less than 4.25 x 5.5 I was able to use the image and have it hang over the top of the card.

Merry Christmoose

WT820 - tags - gift tags for Christmas or any other tag idea

USEIT2020 - While going through my tote of items I am trying to use up this year I came across all of these die cut papers and they were too small for a full size card so I added them to this tag and added dimensionals.

Christmas Tag
F4A562 - Food

I love having a couple of eggs in the mornings. I prefer them hard boiled as I can grab them and go.

This cute image was sent to me in an exchange so I am not sure who makes the image.

I colored it with pencils. I then cut an egg shape out of a white card stock and popped it on dimensionals.

I added a pink card layer and finished with a flower from my stash.

Happy Easter

IC782 - Traditions where I found this great Set of Carolers

This image was on my table of images to use up. My goal next year is to use up the huge stack of images on my table. I am getting a head start with organizing them and trying to use one image a week now.

Super fast card, I cut the layers and stamped the sentiment.

Carolers

4 comments:

  1. Hey there, Lisa. I have been absent for 10 days. I went to take care of my grandsons, and I just got back yesterday. I have missed looking, commenting, and creating cards. Blogger kept going because I was able to schedule posts, but it has caught up to me now, so we'll see. Anyway, I'm back!
    Beautiful cards this week! I love the retirement card you made with the highlighted date and the layout you used. It looks great. Merry Christmoose is adorable. The wax resist in the background looks fabulous. I have been wanting to play with that technique, but I can't find one that doesn't use an iron. I don't think I own one anymore, and if I do, I have no idea where it is. :( I find it amazing that you pulled this great card together with everything you already had at your fingertips. Bravo! Your Carolers are beautiful! I love your coloring. Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you had a great time with your grandsons.

      Delete
  2. Oh Lisa- what a cute moose! I like that wax resist that you used on it. I have never tried that technique. I love how you are using up your tote goodies!
    I never thought of using zentangle on a card with masking either. So creative! I will have to show my eldest as she finds zentangling relaxing!
    Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love the wax resist technique. It is super quick and can make some amazing backgrounds. I hope you give it a try.

      Delete