Translate

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Week of 10/10/20 cards

 


IC775 - Eyelet Outlet

USEIT2020 - leaves

Oh how I want to go shopping at Eyelet Outlet now. I found these great Leaves and they reminded me of a pack of leaves in my tote I want to use up.

I stamped this chair image from DRS Designs on acetate and colored it with copics.

I then popped it up on dimensionals and added the leaves behind the acetate.

I layered on a leaved emboss folder on yellow card stock.

Fall

WT813 - Shadow Stamping (Stamp in a dark color and offset with white)

I recently got this image from a friend of my mom and just had to use it. I stamped the image in green then heat embossed it in white off setting the image. I die cut the oval and sponged the green. Cut the remaining layers and added ribbon, the sentiment and nuvo drops.

With Sympathy

SC822 - Today's Sketch

I needed to make a few more pet sympathy cards for my monthly donation and today's sketch was perfect for some cards.

I die cut several circles and layered them. Die cut the paw prints and layered. Finished with the sentiment and a punched heart.
MMTPT637 - Bows

This was super quick. I cut the layers then found a pad of velum sentiments that are in my tote and I thought this one was perfect for our Teapot Tuesday recipient this week who is celebrating her 102nd birthday. I bet she has so many wonderful cherished moments she could share with us.

Cherished Moments

CAS606 - Cup Cakes

Stamped the cakes image and colored with copics. Popped up on dimensionals and added stickles.

Birthday Cakes

FS713 - Congratulations Sweet Jacqueline!!!! I have been a huge fan of your gallery for a very long time. I am so thrilled to see you as FS today. I chose this CARD

USEIT2020 - Stockings and snowflakes

I used a different DP for the BG and removed all the layers under the stocking and did a layered stocking.

The stockings were in my tote of items to use up this year. They were all cut out of white. I brayered the red on to the stockings then embossed them. I then cut the DP and layered the stocking over them adding dimensionals to the layered snowflakes also in my tote.

I finished with the sentiment.

Christmas Stockings

2 comments:

  1. Your shadow stamping is wonderful. I have not done that challenge yet. I love your card, and the embossing behind it adding all of the texture looks fantastic. I also really like your fall card. I read that you stamped and colored on the acetate. I have never done that. I have always used it only for a shaker card or to position my wooden stamps. Does it not smudge? I'm going to have to investigate that. I had no idea. I love your image and the dimension you created. You never fail to amaze me, Lisa. Have a wonderful week and stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sally! Some days I am not sure if the blog notifies me of comments for me to approve. That technique is super easy to do for the shadow stamping and really can be used for many images. I hope you give it a try.

      Delete