Translate

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Week of 7/25/20 Cards


FS702 - Today's incredibly gifted Featured Stamper is Debra, better know around here as derck. She has an amazing gallery full of inspiration. I found this cute CARD and was drawn to the row of dresses.

I used a row of graduates that are wearing caps and gowns. I die cut the tops of each of the cards so the graduates would hang off the top of the cards. Then I die cut the congratulations sentiment.

On the front card I die cut a diploma scroll and sponged purple.

On the back card I layered a white layer and embossed it.

Congrats Grad
 CAS595 - sky/something in sky related stamp

My MIL needed an African inspired birthday card and I thought this Tim Holtz set was perfect.

I masked the strip on the card and added a white circle. Next I stamped the tree, giraffe, grass and birds.

I Sponged orange and yellows on the strip and then removed the circle mask and added some yellow and light orange to the sun.

I finished the card off with the birthday sentiment.

African Birthday
 MMTPT626 - ribbon and washi

Used another sheet of the Asian wrapping paper my MIL gave me. I am slowly working my way through that stack of paper trying to use it up.

Stamped the sentiment and die cut. Cut the paper layers and added flowers from my stash. Popped the sentiment up on dimensionals. The lace is actually a tape lace.

Thinking of You
 WT802 - What's Your Type? (found I don't own a type writer image so I went with a large sentiment that was in my tote to get used from my friend Jan-Precious Kitty)

USEIT2020 - Bees & Sentiments

These sentiments and bees were in my tote of items and needing used up.

I die cut the sentiment layers and popped the sentiments up on dimensionals. Cut the other layers and added to card base and added the bees and ribbon.

I finished the bees off with stickles on the wings.

Just Bee Yourself
F4A544 - High Fashion

USEIT2020 - Chipboard Anchor

My aunt and SIL both loved a baby girl bottom I did a few months back but both needed a boy card and asked if I could make a boy version. Oh course. :0

I die cut the oval card base then die cut the peach color then the blue color. I sponged waves on the blue and used some chip board anchors to decorate the diaper cover.

I used my cricut to cut the feet and popped them on dimensionals after adding some light pink sponging around them.

Diaper Cover

IC764 - Hygge & West where I found the Banner Image looked like tassels

USEIT2020 - Bag of sequins

When I saw the removeable wallpaper it reminded me of tassels. I needed a graduation card for my nieces sister who just graduated from college. Her colors are gold, blue and white and the image had blue and white tassels.

I have a large bag of shaker elements (many different sequins) that I need to get used up out of my tote. I thought a shaker card was perfect for the card.

I die cut the graduates and created the shaker card. I put the gold layer on the base and then added the graduates on top.

Finished with the congratulations banner.

Congratulations

4 comments:

  1. Awesome cards this week! I love the creativity of the baby bottom, and the bees set- just perfect! You are really working your way through that tote of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have about a half a tote left of stuff to use up. I am getting excited about it getting used. I already have next year's goal so I have to finish this year's goal of that tote so I can focus next year on my new challenge.

      Delete
  2. Hey there, Lisa! Hurricane Hanna took the electricity away for a few days, but I am back. The clean up will take quite some time. A little each day is all I can do. Your African sky looks fabulous. Adding the different shades of yellow/orange makes it look so real. The images are great. I love silhouettes. I remember those baby cards. I think they are awesome. Those pink little feet are adorable. Great cards, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no I am so sorry to hear you lost electricity. We lost our internet for 2 days here. It was tough trying to use just out hot spots on our phones. it is amazing how connected we all get.

      Delete