Translate

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Week of 6/13/20 Cards

 FS696 - The incredibly talented featured stamper, PattyBennett. I found this amazing CARD

I loved the scene on the fence line and took that for my inspiration for today's card.

I stamped this wonderful image from DRS Designs and then masked her. Once masked I stamped the fence. Then I colored the scene with copics and sponged the sky.

I finished off with this wonderful sentiment also from the new DRS Designs series. I will be making a few of these cards as donations.

The Only...

CAS589 - Paper strips

Super quick card for me, stamped the stars in white on the blue panel, cut red and white paper strips and glued to the card base. Stamped the great military image from DRS Designs and popped on dimensionals. Finished with a birthday sentiment for a military friend's birthday.

Military Birthday
 MMTPT620 - Pink and/or Purple flowers

This great floral image was sent to me in a Teapot Tuesday exchange and I thought it would be perfect to send out for a Teapot Challenge.

Colored the image with pencils. Cut the layers and layered. The base layer is left over from the napkin technique I did last week and I loved it so much I thought it would work for this card too.

Finished with the ribbon

Pink & Purple
 WT796 - Unused Stamps

USEIT2020 - Suns & Sunbursts

This challenge is one my mom wanted to see. She wanted to see stamps that I have not used...well, I have a bunch of those stamps but I chose this cute moose image from Unity. I just had to have it and it was time to finally ink it up. I made 3 of them because I am also using up the die cut sun bursts on the BG.

Stamped the moose and colored with copics. Fussy cut them and layered on the sun burst die cuts. Added some already die cut suns from my tote of items I am trying to use up and die cut some clouds using one for the sentiment which was also unused.

Moose Birthday
IC758 - Kawaii Pen Shop where I found this cute Memo Pad

Those colors were perfect for me to create a couple more graduation cards for the class of 2020. Our school is having graduation in July so I still have some time to get a few more cards made.

Die cut the cap and banner pieces and stamped the sentiment. Glued the pieces down. Super quick cards, I might be able to crank out a few more of these. I will also keep this design in mind for next year's cards because I will need more next year with 3 family members graduating. 

Congrats 2020

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Lisa. Once again, you have created some beautiful cards. I love the sentiment on "The Only..." card. You colored the images beautifully. I am amazed at how realistic the scene looks - from the worn wooden fence to the somewhat cloudy sky. I also like to see the different mediums you use on the cards, from pencils to copics. Using up the rest of the napkin was a wonderful idea. Leaving off a sentiment or greeting is also a good call. You can then use it for whatever is needed. Love these all occasion cards. Thank you so much for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aracelli. I do love coloring when time allows. I prefer pencils but they do take a bit more time than markers so when I have more time I tend to grab my pencils. And I agree that image for the card The Only is an amazing image and I can see using it often for my friend's little pet shop.

      Delete