Translate

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Week of 1/25/20 Cards

 FS676 - the incredibly talented Featured Stamper Maria, better known around here as Maria P has an amazing gallery filled with stunning cards to inspire. I found this stunning CARD and immediately wanted to do a spring card.

USEIT2020 - Tulips & Butterfly

This cute Magnolia image was sent to me in a teapot exchange and I colored her with pencil. Cut the layers and dug through my stash of DPs for adding some color to the card. Used a couple of the already die cut tulips from my stash of stuff I am trying to use up and finished with this dimensional butterfly sticker, some pearls and ribbon. I also added some stickles to the tulips.

Spring
 CAS569 - Inspiration - sentiment, image, something to send inspiration

Stamped the image and colored with copics. Layered and added the sentiment. Finished with stickles on the hearts.

Be Beautiful
 MMTPT600 - bring smiles and paper hugs, gingham on your card

USEIT2020 - Flurish & Flowers

I love sending paper hugs. I grabbed my tote of goodies that I am trying to use up and went to town on this card. Cut the layers and grabbed the flourish and flowers and layered. Shaped the flowers and finished off with nuvo drops.

Hugs
 SC785 - Today's Sketch

USEIT2020 - Patches

Cut the layers and used a bunch of scrap Christmas CS to work through the pile of scrap Christmas papers I made this past year. Dug through the stash of stuff I am trying to use up and found these gingerbread pieces that need used up from my mom and layered them on the card. Finished with ribbon.

Gingerbread House
 WT776 - Getting Waxy - wax crayons, wax paper, encaustic, crayon resist…

I ran a piece of Wax paper through an emboss folder and then ironed it on the card base then sponged pink over the base to get the wax resist card base. Die cut the red heart, stamped the sentiment and popped it on dimensionals. Finished off with some confetti.

Happy Valentines Day
 F4A518 - Plaid

CCC20Jan - Special Fold

This is a modified Coffee Gift Card fold. It is a square shape but functions just as the Coffee gift card and pulls up when opened sliding the gift card up.

I am trying to get ahead on the Christmas cards I need to make by the end of the year and I need to get 10 gift card holders made for my sister.

Gift Card Holder
IC738 - Ferris Wheels and Carousels where I found this great Art CARD

USEIT2020 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

I am trying to use up the last of the card kits I have from Heartfelt Creations. They no longer make them and I have a bunch that need put together. They came stamped and cut so I needed to shape, color, layer and embellish.

Sponged on color for the image and sponged the edges of the layers. Shaped the flowers and added dimensionals. finished off with gems and stickles.

Love Birds

2 comments:

  1. I keep looking at all of the cards and I just can't pick a favorite this week. I love that you working away at your stash of stuff. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to inspire you Aracelli. Yes I keep plugging away at clearing out a large amount of die cuts and other items from my stash that I no longer use so that I can clear out the craft room of the clutter. It is really building up my stash of cards and a very freeing feeling using it up.

      Delete