Translate

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Week of 8/31/19 cards

 FS655 - the very talented Judy aka JRHolbrook is our featured stamper this week. I found this Great Card.

USEIT2019 - Dogs

I needed to make some thank you cards for the pet shop that I donate my cards and today's inspiration was perfect to have me get these made.

Cut down the DP and cut the white layer. Stamped the sentiments and used some already die cut dogs to get them off the pile of stuff that I have been hoarding.

Many Thanks
 CAS548 - Show Some Heart

USEIT2019 - Love die cut

Punched all the hearts and popped on dimensionals. Used the love die cut that was given to me in a Teapot Tuesday exchange and tucked it under a white layer. Added white gel to the letters.

LOVE
 MMTPT579 - Dipsy Doodle

Do you ever just want to play and see what comes out of playing. Well that is this card. I decided to grab my scrap watercolor papers and create my own card base. Cut down different sizes and taped together to get my base. Then just grabbed my water colors and created my scene. Finished off my scene with some doodled edge and a die cut beach chair.

This was such a relaxing card to make just playing with my supplies and not worrying about how it came out in the end and loving how it turned out.

Beach
 WT755 - Tisket Tasket Show Me a Basket

Stamped the Penny Black image and colored with copics. Cut the layers. Punched a balloon and colored it with copics and added bakers twine. Finished off with the fancy fibers.

Heggie Birthday
 IC717 - Tortik Annushka is our inspiration today and I found this greatCAKE. It reminded me of the Shoe collection from Heartfelt Creations.

This is a card kit that I am trying to get used up. All the papers come stamped and cut. I sponged the edges of the base layer and mounted on dimensionals. Shaped the flowers and hot glued them together and on to the shoe. Popped the shoe on dimensionals. Finished off with stickles on the flowers.

It's A Party

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, I love all of these. I am going to have to check out the Dipsy Doodle. I have so many watercolor scraps leftover...I hate to throw them out, but don't know what to do with them. Now, you have inspired me. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aracelli. I am so happy to inspire you. I had so much fun with that Dipsy Doodle card just playing and loved how it came out.

      Delete