Translate

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Week of 6/15/19 cards

 FS644 - the amazingly talented Wanda (cullenwr). I found this great Balloon Card and it reminded me I still had a few balloons in my stash of stuff I am trying to use up.

USEIT2019 - Balloons

Grabbed the last of the balloons off my table and heat embossed the yellow one with some white dots, Cut down the layers and stamped the sentiments. Left the banners in the die cuts and sponged on some color. Layered the cards and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals. Finished off with the sequins and bakers twine on the balloons.

Birthday Balloons
 CAS537 - June Weddings

USEIT2019 - Cakes

I got these die cut cakes a couple of years ago in the box of stuff my mom gave me for my birthday. since I don't own the die cut I can't make any more but there were 6 in the box so I used a couple and layered the cakes to give them some dimension. Added the beach under the cake and embellished with flowers, ribbon and Nuvo Drops.

Wedding Cakes
 MMTPT568 - Sunrise Sunset

Cut the DP layer and die cut the oval. Sponged on green on the DP layer outside and inside. Die cut the leaves and sponged 3 different green colors. Stamped the sunflower set from Heartfelt Creations and sponged yellow, brown & rust colors. Shaped and layered the flowers and added prills and stickles. Die cut the swirl border and layered the card. Popped the base layer on dimensionals. Finished off with the sentiment and some lady bugs.

Sunflowers
 WT744 - Cute Critters

This super cute polar bear was sent to me in a teapot exchange. I am in love with this image. Colored it with copics and cut the layers. Cut the top snowflake a few times and stacked it. Added stickles to the trees and snowflakes.

Polar Bears
IC706 - Fudge & Mable is today's inspiration site where I found this cute Dog Image.

I needed to get my monthly pet sympathy cards made and the puppy in that image was perfect for me to get these cards made. Stamped the sentiment and die cut, Cut the white wall paper layer and some DB for the bottom, trimmed with ribbon, die cut the dog and the layers and layered finishing off with some flowers with nuvo drops.

Pet Sympathy

No comments:

Post a Comment