Translate

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Week of 5/25/19 Cards

 FS641 - the incredibly talented Kerry (aka Kerry2) wow I love her gallery. I found this wonderful CARD.

My grandma passed away last year and she requested to be buried in Michigan next to her grandparents. They are close to a red lighthouse. My aunt saw a lighthouse card I recently made and asked if I could create a red lighthouse card. So when I saw the FS card I figured it was time I get the card made for my aunt.

Stamped the image and colored with copics. Layered and heat embossed the sentiment. Finished off with the little red heart.

Lighthouse
 MMTPT565 - Just in Case. I found this great CARD.

Stamped theFaith BG stamp on peach with green ink, stamped the sentiment, cut the layers, finished off with ribbon, flower & butterfly.


 WT741 - Marbled Books

Stamped the House Mouse and colored with copics. Did the Rolling Marble Background on the top and used DP on the bottom. Stamped the sentiment and due cut the banner leaving the paper in the die cut sponged on the yellow. Popped on dimensionals.

Celebrate
 F4A483 - Storms Never Last

USEIT2019 - Flowers

I needed to use up a bunch of large punched flowers off my desk and today's F4A was perfect to also replenish my Get Well cards and use up some scrap papers. Win - Win

Grabbed the stack of flowers and some coordinating DPs. Embossed a piece of white and layered the DPs trimmed with coordinating colored ribbons. Added the flowers and some butterflies and finished off with the sentiment and Nuvo Drops.

Get Well
IC703 - Ballard Design where I found this great Planter.

I have had this card kit from Heartfelt Creations for many years and I thought it was time to get it colored up and put together. When I saw the planter I remembered this was in my kits to get made and went to town coloring and shaping this one.

Swan Love

No comments:

Post a Comment