Translate

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Week of 4/13/19 Cards

IC697 - Disney Music Emporium, truth be told I think the band uniforms for our indoor marchers may have been partially inspired by another Disney film. I am uploading these cards (that I have been working on for a few days) because they remind me of this DISK.

I ordered this custom stamp from Madnuson Custom Stamps. It is drawn by Angie (THANK YOU ANGIE) based on the uniforms our indoor marchers are wearing. They are performing their last competition tomorrow and I made 57 (yes you read that correct) cards so that each kid could have one.

Stamped off the images and colored each one with copics, cut the layers and sponged the sentiment layer.

 FS635 - STAMPINHAPPY aka Angie our newest Featured Stamper! I found this great Card.

I recently sorted out my card kits and found that this one had a super layout that reminded me of the FS terrific layout.

Sponged the edges of the card layers with pink and popped them on dimensionals.

Sponged the colors on the flower and shaped. Colored the bells with copics. Layered the flowers, leaves and bells on dimensionals and finished off with stickles.

Wedding Bells
 MMTPT559 - It's All in the Recipe

CC734 - I did not realize my card had today's colors so I am adding that to my card too. Happy accident. :)

This image was sent to me in a teapot exchange and I thought it was perfect for a teapot challenge.

For lemon tea, you need water, tea and lemons.

Colored with pencils and Cut the layers. Punched out the sentiment and layered. Finished off with flowers from my desk that I am trying to get used up and added Nuvo Drops and stickles.

Lemon Tea

 WT735 - Forget the Mower

This die cut lion was sitting on my table waiting to be used. I cut it out to show my aunt how to use my Cricut and then needed to get a card made to use him. Die cut the black layer and drew in grass for the hill. Die cut the corner leaf and sponged in the night sky. Finished off with popping the lion on dimensionals.

Majestic Lion
 APR19VSNA - Trip Advisor Inspiration

Stamped Speedy and colored with copics. Stamped a couple of additional hearts and layered. Finished the hearts off with stickles.

Turtle
 APR19VSNB - Road Map: use a map image/paper/etc

Stamped the ship and colored with copics. layered and finished off with the ship wheel charm that my mom recently gave me. (I think I need to give this card to her to use.)

Ship Birthday
 APR19VSNC - Ducks in the Water: use a boat, bonus points for using ducks

Stamped the AI image and colored with copics. sponged the sky and finished off with fish stickers and the sentiment.

Fishermen
 APR19VSND - Pack Your Bags: suitcase shaped card or luggage/tag images

Stamped the suit case and the BG stamp. Sponged green on the layers and die cut the suit case.

Traveler
 APR19VSNE - Show what things you like to do to pass the time. Doodle, draw, have a cup of coffee, play computer games, read, talk, eat, people watch etc.. (I am always stopping for coffee when I am passing time when traveling)

Stamped the Whipper snapper image and colored with copics. Cut the layers down and glued.

Coffee
 APR19VSNF - Road trip! Any vehicle approved for Highway Use

This truck image has been on my table for 3 years already colored. Yes you read that right. Cut down the layers and added the already cut gears to finish off the card. Every piece on this card was stuff sitting on my table.

Birthday Truck

IC697 - Disney Music Emporium I was inspired by this DISK.

This sticker was in my stack of stuff to use up and was perfect for the inspiration.

Cut the layers, stamped the sentiment and glued. Card done in less that 30 minutes, yep, my kind of card. :)

Mickey Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment