Translate

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Week of 3/1/19 Cards

 FS629 - the amazingly gifted Ankita (glitter.doodles). I love her gallery. I found this stunning CARD.

USEIT2019 - Balloons

I created a birthday card and used a bunch of balloons from my stack of stuff to use up this year. Added some glitter to the top balloon as the green and yellow was glitter paper. Popped a few balloons on dimensionals and tied bakers twine on them. Finished off with the sentiment banner.

Birthday Balloons

 MMTPT553 - Storybook Tales - I use to love reading about Paddington. I added his tag to my card.

USEIT2019 - Tag & Flowers

Still trying to use stuff up from my table. The large oval was sitting on my table along with the tag and flowers and I thought they all worked well for my bear embellishments.

Stamped the bear, colored with copics and layered with embellishments sitting on my table.

Paddington

 WT729 - Foiled Again

Wrapped aluminum foil around white CS and glued to card base. Die cut layers and stamped sentiment. Added hearts, pearls and finished off with bow.

I had a hard time trying to decide on a card for DH for valentines day and ended up giving him this card. I made 2 cards and my son liked the other card (last weeks WTUI) and I liked this one. Thankfully last weeks card did not say Valendine's Day and can be used for our anniversary.

Valentine Love
 F4A471 - Flowers

MIX318 - Draw a line (yellow Ribbon)

USEIT2019 - Flowers

Heat embossed the swirl image in white on red paper, cut the layers and stamped the sentiment. Added the yellow ribbon and used up the stack of red and white flowers on my desk.

Thanks

IC691 - V&A Museum where I found this great FABRIC. The BG looked like Balloons.

USEIT2019 - Balloons

I loved that 1942 fabric. It looked like the couple was dancing in balloons. I have a huge stack of die cut balloons that was in the box my mom gave me a year ago for my birthday. I put them in the pile of stuff to use up and today's challenge was great to use a few.

Die cut the white layers and sentiments to coordinate with the colors in the balloons. Added bakers twine to the balloons and layered.

Birthday Balloons

No comments:

Post a Comment