Translate

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Week of 2/23/19 cards

 FS628 - the amazingly talented islandyu AKA Heejung Hunsberger. I found this stunning Card.

CT0219 - Fan Club Monthly Theme. This fits the monthly theme with these flowers. These are more thank you cards for my SIL to give out to her customers.

USEIT2019 - Flowers

I loved the layout I used on my cards for the IC challenge so I kept my same layout. Using the red and white theme from the FS card I found I had a bunch of red and white flowers in my stash to use up in the pile.

Shaped and layered the flowers, cut the scrap papers and layered. Stamped the sentiment, added the flowers and finished off with Nuvo Drops.

More Flowers
 MMTPT552 - Arman Avalon

Stamped the sentiment, Drew in the lines then embossed.

Basketball
 TLC730 - Color on Kraft

I have really enjoyed coloring on kraft card stock here lately. I am also trying to get my Christmas cards done earlier this year. I need to make about 10 a month to have enough by Christmas. I thought this Unity girl colored in pencil on kraft would be fun.

Santa Baby
 WT728 - Fancy Folds

Die cut the hearts from a Memory Box die cut and layered on the card base, added the DP and the die cut Love. Created the easel with some layered hearts and dimensionals and finished off the inside with hearts that came out of the die cut strip.

Love is in the Air
IC690 - fineartamerica where I found this great Image.

USEIT2019 - Flowers

I am still trying to use up a ton of already punched flowers that have been sitting in my craft room for years. These flowers are about 4 years old.

The image looked beautiful on the black canvas so I used black CS. I spritzed white acrylic paint on the black CS then layered flowers in the corner. Heat embossed the sentiment and popped it on Dimensionals. Finished off with pearls.

Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment