Translate

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Week of 1/26/19 Cards

 FS624 - the very talented Marge Yoon where I found this great Card.

I immediately thought of this sticker pack that my mom threw on my table of stuff to get used up. Layered a few papers sitting on my table and a few die cuts, added the 3D stickers and viola done.

Party Time
 MMTPT548 - Sunny Thoughts

Stamped the lighthouse and the sky images and colored with copics. Finished off with the teal layer.

Lighthouse
 WT724 - Let's Go Biking

Stamped this cute Penny Black image and colored with copics. Used some scrap DPs for banners and used up some of the flowers from my hoarded stash of stuff to use up off my table.

Biking Heggie
IC686 - Sherwin Williams where I found this great RED.

I needed to get my pet sympathy cards made for my monthly donation and thought the red would be a good color for some February cards. I embossed the red with hearts.

Looking through my stack of already die cut pieces and found a had a bunch of these scalloped circles. Stamped the sentiments and die cut the dog out of the brown to match the circles. I think I could make about a hundred of these cards with the stack of scallop circles so I better get busy getting those used up. LOL!

Pet Loss

2 comments: