Translate

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Week of 1/5/19 Cards

 FS621 - the very talented Barb Gregg aka Amisjag, I found this super CARD and really was drawn to the colors.
I had this image colored up planning on using it this year and never got the card finished. Cut the layers and embossed the snowflakes layers. Added a red ribbon like Barb's card to finish it off.

Winter Wishes
CAS514 -- Memories of Past
I can't get enough of coloring this super cute image. I did these pretty simple with just coloring and adding the sentiment. The original card is HERE and it is a bit more of a step up than these two with the bow and veggie bag.

Christmas Elves

 MMTPT545 - In With the New.
H - Happy Card
A - AI Stamp
N - Nuvo Drop
Y - Year
Stamped the AI image and colored with copics. Cut the layers and shaped the flowers that were sitting on my desk waiting to get used.
My mom asked me to recreate an old card and sne does not care for pink so I did this one in purple for her.

Lose 20...
 WT721 - A is for Automobile
My niece wanted a Toyota E86 and a big 3 for her 3rd anniversary card. Well I aim to please but there is no stamp for the car she needed. Oh and it had to be a white car with a black hood. So I drew this up for her and colored it to match what she wanted. Apparently there is a Japanese cartoon with this car that she and her husband watch.
Drew the car and colored with copics. Cut the 3 with my cricut and stamped the happy anniversary with versamark and heat embossed in white. Popped the car on dimensionals.

Hand Drawn Toyota E86
F4$463 - Recycle A Christmas Card
SCSCCJAN19 - It Starts Up North - Added Snow
CCC19JAN - Let's Glitz It Up - The DP is glittery and I added stickles to the falling snow.
I made a ton of these CARDS and had a bunch of scrap edges left over that were too pretty to toss but not large enough to use on the background of a card. So I am recycling this out of my trash pile because I did not think I would use it being as it was so small.
Grabbed a piece of the scrap paper and layered on the red CS. Colored this image with copics and cut down. Layered the image and finished off with a ribbon.

Fishing Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment