Translate

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Week of 12/2/18 Cards

 FS616 - the super talented Michele Wright aka The Cow Whisperer. I found this great Card and loved the coral color.

USEIT18 - Ribbon and Stamp set.

I have had this ribbon on my desk for about a year and needed to get it used up. I am also in process of removing all my stamps from wood blocks and grabbed this set from SU that has never been used from 2003. Yes you read that right. LOL!

I made a quick set of 4 cards for a gift set using up this ribbon and this old set that needed some love.

On to the next item to get used up off my desk. I think I am going to need to make that my 2019 resolution again. This pile while smaller is still really large that I am trying to get used up. LOL!

Coral
 MMTPT540 - Whykickamoocow Festival

Stamped the Altnew flowers and colored with copics. die cut and arranged. sponged a stencil for the BG and finished with the sentiment, sequins and nuvo drops.

Winning Flowers
 WT716 - Follow the Recipe

Use 1 word - HERO
Use 2 images - Boots & Dog Tags
Use 3 colors Brown, Grey & Green

Stamped the two images and colored with copics. Created the Eclipse using the letters HERO.

HERO
IC678 - Joss & Main where I found this great Pillow.

Stamped the red snowflakes, stamped a few additional snowflakes and embossed white then stamped a few more snowflakes and embossed gold. Added some red distress ink around the edges and finished with the sentiment, gems and bow.

Red & White Holiday

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lisa! As usual, all of your cards are gorgeous and you are so deserving of being a dirty girl! As I continue to see your beautiful artwork on SCS, I continue to see your invitation to check out your blog. I feel guilty that I haven't, so tonight I decided I would stop by and comment. Glad I did!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bev for your sweet comments and for stopping by for a visit to my blog. Hugs friend!

      Delete