Translate

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Week of 11/3/18 Cards

 MMTPT536 - Lacy Loveliness
This cute Tilda image was sent to me in a Teapot exchange and I finally colored her up. Used several die cut leaves under the image that is popped on dimensionals. Layered a lace layer and DPs.
The lace piece is from my stack of leftover white scraps that I punched out many pieces of lace so when I need quick paper lace it is all ready to go.

Apple a Day
 WT712 - Burlap
Stamped the house mouse image and colored with pencil. Layered on the blue and burlap paper. Added some tag DPs and a flower to mirror the flowers in the image. Finished off with a wood tag sentiment.

Woody's Birthday
F4A454 - Love your stamps (Both the sentiment and the bike image I have had for over a year and never used)
IC674 - Christmas Central where I found this Wall Art.
I needed a bike retirement card and the wall art was perfect. I stamped the image and sponged on the distress oxide inks. I mistakenly took the stamp off the Misti because I should have left it so I could stamp it again after sponging but it will have to do.
Finished off with the retired sentiment from AI and the celebrate sticker off my desk of stuff I want to get used up.

Retired Biker

No comments:

Post a Comment