Translate

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Week of 10/13/18 Cards

 MMTPT533 - Laugh it Up
Stamped the funny AI nurse and colored her with copics. Stamped the sentiment and layered. Stamped the pills and colored with copics and fussy cut.

Nice Nurse
 WT709 - Create Your Collage
My son is a wonderful trumpet player and he wears hats all the time while marching with his band to keep the sun off his face. When I saw this stamp I had to get it.
Stamped the piano keys in orange, stamped the bubbles in red, stamped a yellow grunge BG and stamped the sentiment and trumpet player in black. Layered and finished off with Dew Drops.

Jazz it Up


 F4A451 - Stencil
This Unity image was sent to me in a Teapot Tuesday exchange. I am trying to use up images that have been sent to me over the years. I created a moon from a die cut circle as my stencil and sponged distress inks to create the colors. The sentiment was also sent to me and worked perfect with the image.
Finished off with stickles on the dragonfly.

Dragonfly
IC671 - Redbubble where I found this incredible Lilac BAG.
This is my mom's 70th birthday card. I know she loves the lilacs from Heartfelt Creations so this should be perfect for her.
Stamped the flowers and sponged on the color. Layered the card and die cut the swirls. Die cut the heart and layered on dimensionals. Put the purple beads under the heart and layered the flowers. Finished off with stickles and liquid pearls in the centers.

Lilac Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment