Translate

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Week of 9/29/18 cards

MMTPT531 - Let's Take a Book I like reading fantasy books. The print on my book paper is from a book with many children's fantasy stories inclusing Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan.

This fun Sweet & Sassy image was sent to me some time ago and I finally got around to coloring it up. Used pencils on the flowers and copics on the butterfly. Layered on a book page that I added gesso and trimmed in distress ink and gold pen. Added some swirl die cuts and ribbon and finished off with some wood butterflies that my friend Jan (Precious Kitty) sent me for my birthday - Thanks Jan!

Butterflies in the Garden
 I was the hostess this week for the Ways to Use It and we are adding Kraft Card Stock to our cards.

WT707 - Kraft Card Stock

Printed the digital Whimsey Stamp image and colored with colored pencils. Layered and die cut several snowflakes.

Christmas Penguin
IC669 - Orvis where I found this Netting.

I love using stuff from packaging. This netting came from purchasing limes and was perfect to add from my inspiration today.

Stamped this great turtle and colored with copics. Trimmed a piece of the netting and tucked it under the turtle. Used some shimmery DP from my stash and stamped the sentiment on a banner.


No comments:

Post a Comment