Translate

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Week of 9/22/18 cards

 FS606 is the incredible Featured stamper Preethi, better known as Preethisc. I found this amazing CARD.
I decided to make it 3D with this beautiful mum collection from Heartfelt Creations. This card is from their old card kit and had a very similar layout and colors and was perfect for the inspiration from Preethi.
Colored the mum with sponging and shaped. Sponged the leaves and the edges of the layers and mounted. Finished off with stickles and prills.

Birthday Mum
 MMTPT530 - Recycled
The floral image is from an old card. it came in a box of stuff my mom picked up at a garage sale and I loved the color so much I just had to use it on a card.
Layered the image on blue and then DP. Die cut the sentiment and added a flourish and flower. Finished with a gem on the flower.

Hello Friend
 WT706 - Monogram It
Stamped the H and die cut the layers. Layered, added ribbon and finished off with gems.

H is For...
IC668 - Just For Fun Flags where I found this great FLAG.
I loved the wonderful color on that flower on the flag. It reminded me of this big mum flower from Heartfelt Creations. This is from one of their old card kits that I am trying to get made and use up from my stash.
Colored the flower the same color as the flower in the flag. Shaped and layered the flower and sponged the leaves and edges of the card base. Popped the base on dimensionals and added glitter to the dragon flies.

Wonderful Day

No comments:

Post a Comment