Translate

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Week Ending 8/25/18 Cards

 CAS495 - One-third

USEIT2018 - Green Duck Embellishments

Super quick card today, cut the layers and added several green duck embellishments that I am trying to get used up and off my desk. Finished with the sentiment.

Fall Leaves
 MMTPT526 - Heart of Gold

Used this envelope that was sent to me 2 years ago and was just sitting on my desk waiting to get used. Punched a bunch of hearts from scraps and filled the envelope. Stamped the sentiment and popped up on foam dimensional.

Love Letters
 WT702 - Ride the Wind

This cute Art Impression image was sent to me in a teapot exchange. I colored with copics the fussy cut. Created the Step card and sponged yellow sun rays on the back and clouds on the front. Finished off with the sentiment.

One sad note on the card...I was cleaning the stamps and the word Sunshine in the sentiment went down my bathroom sink. RIP Sunshine stamp.

Up Up and Away
 F4A444 - Favorite shape

My favorite shape is flowers. I love all flowers and all shapes of flowers. I created these cards and added a few flowers.

These are headed to the pet sympathy donation I do trying to use up some already cut pet die cuts and these came together really quick everything was on my desk except the embossed foot prints. Quick cards.

Love Kitties
IC664 - One Kings Lane where I found this great QUILT.

I had these pieces on my desk from the Dare to Get Dirty challenges and thought they would be perfect for my card. Layered the pieces and finished off with the sentiment and sticker flowers from the stash of stuff I am trying to use up in 2018.

Quilted Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment