Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Week of 7/28/18 cards

 FS598 - Today's featured stamper is Jill aka JD from PAUSA. She has an amazing gallery of cards to inspire. I found this CARD.

This has been an incredibly difficult week with good friends passing, relatives and friends relatives. I am not sure that I have ever needed to put together so many sympathy cards in one week.

I was inspired by the CAS style card of Jill's card. I did not ink up the folder just embossed and layered and added the sentiment. 


CAS Sympathy
 CAS491 - Plaid

I am still working my way through the stash of stuff that I want to get used up and came across these sewing images and thought they were perfect for the CAS challenge. They each have just a touch of plaid and I added a quilt emboss folder with more plaid in the BG.

Each of them have a few layers on the images to give them a 3D effect and I am happy to have the cards made and these off my desk.

Thank You Sew Much
 MMTPT522 - Use Only 3

Stamped the flower with blue ink on the flowers and green ink on the stem and leaf. Die cut the sentiment and finished off with sequins.

Sympathy
 WT698 - It's Hot & Sticky

Stamped the house mouse image and colored with copics. Die cut the image and layered on dimensionals. Finished off with the star sequins.

The Tassel
 F4A440 - Winged Things

This Heartfelt Creations card is a card kit. They are no longer selling the card kits so I am putting them in my pile of stuff to use up this year and get made. They come already cut and with a layout all you need to do is color, shape and put together. So while they are already cut and you have a layout there is still a bit of work.

Colored the flowers and shaped, sponged the edges and layered, finished off with prills and glitter.

Birds of a Feather
IC660 - Plow & Hearth where I found this great PILLOW

I am trying to use stuff up and these Green Duck Embellishments are the last set I have to use. When I saw the pillow it reminded me of the super leaves in these embellishments.

Layered the bear embellishments on the extra leaves with dimensionals then stacked the layers. Finished off with ribbon.

Falling Leaves

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are all lovely. I want to thank you again for casing my card at Split Coast Stampers

    ReplyDelete